Great workplaces don’t just happen. Insights into how you work, who you collaborate with and how often, and your company’s overall culture are among the critical considerations when planning your workspace. OpenSquare has a highly regarded team of designers and space planners who participate in every phase of planning. Their professional qualifications include NCIDQ Certification, Bachelor degrees in Interior Design, Interior Architecture and/or Architecture. From early project planning with Architects and Designers, to product application, installation, and facilities maintenance, our Design Team is ready to help you manage furniture projects.
Our Designers expertise includes:
- Programming with key staff to understand the user requirements
- Meeting minutes and program documentation submitted for approval and to confirm the way forward and next steps
- Site Survey/analysis of existing as-built conditions/dimensioning
- Block planning for test fits and adjacency validation
- Inventory assessment and facilities inventory management
- Schematic planning leads to plan development
- Final furniture planning includes plan, elevations and 3D drawings
- Coordination and selection of fabrics/finishes
- AutoCAD expertise
- CAP and Project Matrix specification expertise
- Review all plans for code compliance related to furniture as it affects critical aisle dimensions and egress
- Correspondence and project organization
- Installation drawings include detailed legends, dimensions, electrical and data locations related to furniture connectivity to building infrastructure for coordination with trades.
OpenSquare design professionals will work as a partner with your representatives using evidence based design criteria in a collaborative team environment to create spaces that consider the program requirements and ultimately allow people to be productive, comfortable and inspired.