Workplace consulting for architects and designers
As an architect or designer, you work hard to meet your clients’ business objectives and OpenSquare is here to help you excel.
Through every phase of the design cycle we understand and address factors that influence furniture and architectural specifications. From aesthetics and functionality, to price and environmental impact, OpeSquare’s leadership and access to over 300 other product lines, allows you to have one point of contact for project solutions.
Our A&D Workplace Consulting Team explores options with you, and recommends the right products to ensure that each project is successful, and that the client is delighted. Whether you’re looking for planning ideas or need workplace surveys for a client, OpenSquare can help. We have a variety of tools and resources available for you.
- We study the latest information on workplace research, insights and trends that will help you understand how people really work and how creating great space can make a difference.
- We offer continuing Education by sharing Research and Learning with architects and designers through CEU accredited courses.
- We perform Workplace Surveys using a suite of tools that are easy to use and help gain deeper insights about how people really work.
- We provide visual planning Ideas utilizing 2D and 3D AutoCAD drawings, Configura CET, and SketchUp.
- We support Revit & AutoCAD through Steelcase’s Revit model libraries to assist you in your design work.
OpenSquare is active in supporting:
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
- CREW – Seattle & South Sound
- IIDA Northern Pacific Chapter
- Rotary Club of Seattle
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce